The Academy’s facilities provide athletes with an elite training experience, as well as exposure to various camp activities.
The Academy’s athletic facilities are on par with those of a small college or preparatory school. They include:
- 2 Grass Soccer Fields – with field netting, one lit for night play
- Artificial Turf Soccer Field – 200′ x 110′ lit for night play
- Training Wall – 48′ wide x 16′ high, with field-turf surface
- Outdoor Court – for soccer-tennis
- Strength & Conditioning Facility – with equipment specifically designed for girls
- Pavilion with Athletic Training Room – a covered building in the center of the fields for shelter from sun and rain
- Clubhouse – a covered building where athletes store their soccer gear
In addition to our training facilities, we offer traditional camp facilities that help us add balance, variety, and fun to the camp experience. These include:
- Larkum Lake – our beautiful, spring-fed private 20-acre lake
- Playhouse – with stage
- Central Recreational Deck – with ping-pong, Gaga and seating areas
- Arts & Crafts Studio – with materials for projects of all kinds
- Campfire Circle – for all-camp meetings and campfires
- Cooking Center – with portable ovens, sink and prep areas
- Yoga Platforms – nestled in the woods with beautiful lakeside views
Our lakeside Dining Hall is at the center of camp. This picturesque building is anchored by an old stone fireplace, and surrounded by a wrap-around deck. Our commercial kitchen enables our kitchen staff to cook up delicious and nutritious meals for our hungry athletes!
Our Health & Wellness Center is equipped with medical equipment and supplies, a small kitchen, and an ADA bathroom. Our nurses’ sleeping quarters are inside the Health Center, so sick campers can spend the night recuperating away from other campers when necessary.
Campers and Cabin Counselors live comfortably in the Academy’s air-conditioned, pine-paneled cabins with bathrooms containing 2-3 private shower stalls, bathroom stalls, and sinks. Bunk beds have 4-inch thick mattresses. Every camper has her own storage space. Every cabin has a small outdoor deck.