Athletes seeking more instruction on a specific skill have the opportunity to add a Private Training session.
A 1-hour additional training period can be added during any soccer sessions for an added fee. All private trainings are led by a Head Coach and take place during elective periods so as not to interfere with regularly-scheduled soccer sessions, meals, rest times or special events. We collect training topic requests on arrival day and encourage athletes and parents to decide together on the topic at or before that time. On Departure Day, coaches provide feedback to players and parents.
- $100 per private training session
- Select 1 private training sessions per week
- 60 minutes, during 2nd elective period
- Individualized coaching focused on 1 or 2 topics selected by athlete
- Written and verbal feedback provided
Topics for training may include, but are not limited to:
– Striking / Finishing
– 1 v. 1 Attacking or Defending
– Long balls / Corner Kicks
– First Touch / Foot Skills
– Heading / Aerial Control / Trapping
– Passing Accuracy & Pace
– Speed of Play / Dribbling / Speed & Agility
– Goalkeeper Skills
To add a Private Training to your Academy experience:
STEP 1: The option to add Private Training will be available to enrolled campers in the spring based on the date of enrollment.
STEP 2: On Arrival Day, you will complete a brief form that confirms your Private Training session and allows you to request the training topic.
*Arrival day is also the last opportunity to cancel a Private Training session with a full refund. Cancellations after arrival day will not be refunded.
STEP 3: On Departure Day, the private training coach will provide written feedback to athletes and their parents and will share any recommendations for future training.