Set in a spectacular natural setting in the Berkshire mountains of Massachusetts, the Berkshire Sports Academy is the perfect location for your special event.
Comfortable accommodations, impressive athletic facilities, and a picturesque camp environment in the Berkshires make the Academy the ideal place for teams, camps, church groups and college residential advisor groups. Past rental groups have included: sport camps (soccer, lacrosse); team and club pre-season training retreats; family, school, and church retreats and company and school meetings. The Academy can accommodate groups from 30 to 200 guests for overnight stays that can range from 1 to 7 nights.
Groups may choose from an array of special programs to fit their needs. We can provide certified instructors, such as:
- Sport Psychologist: mental skills and team-building topics
- Strength & Conditioning Instructor: strength, speed, agility, balance, power, etc.
- Lifeguard: required for swimming in the lake
- Outdoor Adventure Instructor: hiking, orienteering, building a fire, etc.
- Fishing Instructor: catch & release, identifying types of fish, etc.
- Arts & Crafts Instructor: tie-dye, friendship bracelets, painting, etc.
- Yoga Instructor: tailored to specific ages/level of your group
- Health Staff: nurses and athletic trainers
To see the Academy in action, check out our videos.
Groups can arrange to have access to all of the Academy’s facilities, including:
- Pine-paneled cabins of various sizes, all with private bathrooms and electricity
- Indoor and outdoor meeting spaces of various sizes
- Wireless internet throughout the facility
- Health Center
- 2 large grass fields, one lit for night play
- One artificial turf practice field, lit for night play
- 20-acre private, spring-fed lake
- Delicious and nutritious Dining Hall service
- Indoor gym with equipment and weights
- A variety of activities, including: swimming, fishing, canoeing, hiking, campfires