Listed below are questions that we think every parent should ask of an overnight soccer camp where they are considering sending their daughter. Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any and all of these questions. Or review our Frequently Asked Questions which addresses each question as well.
* How much time do the directors devote to the camp? Is it a full-time pursuit or do they simply spend a few weeks a year on it?
* Who are the soccer coaches?
* How are the soccer coaches selected? What licenses or certification do they possess?
* Do the soccer coaches receive any training or orientation prior to the start of camp?
* Are there additional staff, beyond the soccer coaches?
* How are staff who are not coaches chosen?
* Do staff members receive any training prior to the start of camp?
* What happens if my daughter gets sick or injured?
* Is there a dedicated medical professional on staff?
* Is there a health center where my child can receive care and recover?
* Is the camp accredited by any organization such as the American Camp Association?
* Is the camp licensed by the state’s Department of Health?
* What type of training do the girls receive? What is the ratio of campers to coaches?
* How many girls attend the camp? Do boys also attend? If so, what is the ratio of girls to boys?
* How are the girls supervised when they are not on the soccer field?
* Where do the campers sleep?
* How are they supervised at night?
* What do the campers do at night?
* What if it’s very hot outside?
* What happens if it rains?
* How many campers return each year?
* Do you ask campers whether their soccer improved after they attended your camp? If so, what do they say?