The Academy’s facilities provide athletes with an elite training experience, as well as exposure to various camp activities.
The Academy’s athletic facilities are on par with those of a small college or preparatory school. They include:
- 2 Grass Soccer Fields – with field netting, one lit for night play
- Artificial Turf Soccer Field – 200′ x 110′ lit for night play
- Covered Turf Field– 200’ x 110′ indoor turf field
- Training Wall – 48′ wide x 16′ high, with field-turf surface
- Outdoor Turf Court – for soccer-tennis
- Strength & Conditioning Facility – with equipment specifically designed for girls
- Pavilion with Athletic Training Room – a covered building in the center of the fields for shelter from sun and rain
- Clubhouse – a covered building where athletes store their soccer gear
In addition to our training facilities, we offer traditional camp facilities that help us add balance, variety, and fun to the camp experience. These include:
- Larkum Lake – our beautiful, spring-fed private 20-acre lake
- Playhouse – with stage
- Central Recreational Deck and Adjacent Chill Area – with Carpet Ball, Basketball Hoop, Gaga, and seating areas
- Arts & Crafts Studio – with materials for projects of all kinds
- Campfire Circle – for all-camp meetings and campfires
- Cooking Center – with portable ovens, sink, and prep areas
Our lakeside Dining Hall is at the center of camp. This picturesque building has a large deck for indoor/outdoor dining and a large porch overlooking the lake. The commercial kitchen enables our kitchen staff to cook up delicious and nutritious meals for our hungry athletes!
Our Health & Wellness Center is equipped with medical equipment and supplies, a small kitchen, and an ADA bathroom. Our nurses’ sleeping quarters are inside the Health Center, so sick campers can spend the night recuperating away from other campers when necessary.
Campers and Cabin Counselors live comfortably in the Academy’s air-conditioned, pine-paneled cabins with bathrooms containing 2-3 private shower stalls, bathroom stalls, and sinks. Bunk beds have 4-inch thick mattresses topped with a two-inch foam pad. Every camper has her own storage space. All camper cabins have outdoor decks which vary in size.