The Berkshire Soccer Academy for Girls offers the following facilities that provide athletes with an elite training experience, as well as exposure to various activities.
The Academy’s athletic facilities are on par with that of a top university or preparatory school, so our athletes can train in an optimal environment. They include:
- 1 Grass Soccer Field (320′ x 210′) – with 2 regulation-size goals, 4 small-sided goals
- 1 Grass Soccer Field (250′ x 150′) – with 2 regulation-size goals, 2 small-side goals, lit for night play
- 1 Artificial Turf Soccer Field – with 4 small-sided goals, lit for night play
- Training Wall – 48′ wide x 16′ high, with field-turf surface
- Outdoor Court – for soccer-tennis or basketball
- Strength & Conditioning Facility – with equipment specifically designed for girls/women
In addition to our elite training facilities, we provide traditional camp facilities that provide balance, variety, and fun to the soccer camp experience. These include:
- Larkum Lake – our private 20-acre lake with swimming and fishing docks, canoes, and The Blob
- Recreation Hall – with stage and sound system
- Central Recreational Deck – with foos ball, ping-pong, Futtoc, and seating areas
- Arts & Crafts Studio – with materials for projects like tie-dye, friendship bracelets, and more
- Campfire Circle – for opening and closing campfires
Our lakeside Dining Hall and outdoor picnic area is at the center of camp. This picturesque building is anchored by an old stone fireplace, and surrounded by a wrap-around deck. It is newly-renovated with pine-paneling and a state-of-the-art kitchen, which provides the perfect place for our kitchen staff to cook up delicious and nutritious meals for our hungry athletes!
Our Health Center is brand new and fully-equipped with medical supplies, a kitchen, and ADA bathroom. A separate Training Room provides the best place to attend to soccer-related injuries. Our Head Nurse’s sleeping quarters are inside the Health Center, so sick campers can spend the night in our Quarantine Room, reducing the risk of passing on illness or condition to other campers.
The Academy’s comfortable cabins are pine-paneled. Each cabin has an attached bathroom containing 2-3 private shower stalls, bathroom stalls, and sinks. Spacious bunk beds include thick mattresses. Storage areas allow campers to keep their things organized.