The Berkshire Soccer Academy Team Camps offers facilities that provide athletes with an elite training experience, as well as exposure to various activities.
Our Team Camp programs can be customized to meet the needs of teams from U-10 to the college level, and beyond. Our soccer-specific facility, with two full-size natural grass fields and one turf practice field, can accommodate up to 130 players and coaches. Our unique camp property also provides opportunities for bonding and group development in activity areas like our private 20-acre lake, hiking trails, and campfire area.
Guests enjoy clean, newly-renovated cabins, all of which have bathrooms, electricity, and screened windows. Nutritious meals are served in our beautiful lakeside Dining Hall.
Teams choose from an array of special programs to fit their needs. We can provide certified instructors, such as:
* Sport Psychologist – includes sessions on mental skills, group cohesion, visualization, bio-feedback, peer leadership, etc.
* Strength & Conditioning Instructor – includes strength, speed, agility, balance, power, etc.
* Lifeguard – required for swimming in the lake
* Outdoor Adventure Instructor – includes hiking, orienteering, building a fire, etc.
* Fishing Instructor – catch & release, identifying types of fish, etc.
* Arts & Crafts Instructor – includes tie-dye, friendship bracelets, painting, etc.
* Yoga Instructor – specializing in yoga for athletes
Our 4,000 square foot Recreational Deck at the center of camp makes for a great meeting place, and it houses fun activities like ping-pong, foos ball, and Futtoc.
August 7 – 31