Mia, Tish, and Lil’ have a special message for Team Australia.
Twenty years after the 99ers won the World Cup at the Rose Bowl, Mia Hamm, Kristine Lilly, and Tisha Venturini will celebrate the anniversary at the Berkshire Soccer Academy. Campers attending Session I with TeamFirst will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to watch the US women’s national team alongside the USWNT legends.
Campers will compete in the Berky World Cup Tournament. TeamFirst and Berky staff will coach teams representing countries participating in the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup. In addition, campers attending Session I will enjoy:
– 6 Soccer Sessions run by TeamFirst, including demos by Mia, Kristine, and Tish
– Q&A Session: learn more about them and their path from youth soccer to the World Cup
– World Cup watch party for the USA vs Chile match, which will be featured on Fox Sports coverage of the World Cup, thanks to our media partnership with GSN
– Presentation for all campers and families during opening ceremonies
– Autographed Item: campers will bring any item of their choice
– Professional Photo with the three TeamFirst pros