Still looking for that perfect gift for your soccer player? No sweat! We’ve got a list of 10 perfect picks
Whether you are holiday shopping for your daughter, niece, sister or BFF, we’ve got 10 great gifts for the soccer girl in your life. Hyperlinks to our top ten gifts are posted below.
1. Swell Water Bottle. We’re pretty sure these stainless steel bottles have some magical properties because, even without ice, they keep water cold for hours. And they come in a variety of cute patterns and colors, so they make a stylish gift for your soccer star.
2. Wearable Fitness Monitor. We love the motivation from these activity bands, especially when they warn us we’ve been sitting too long. The Garmin Vivofit is reasonably priced, doesn’t need to be charged, displays activity information AND can be linked to an app that allows communities to be set up for goal-achieving and extra motivation. (Maybe a team effort?)
3. The gift of soccer! Through a session at the Berkshire Soccer Academy or towards a local club’s season or special clinic, there’s nothing like giving the gift to learn more about the sport she loves — and a chance to make lifelong friendships and memories.
4. Become a fan and buy tickets. Send your soccer star to watch professionals play the game and it could inspire her to reach new heights. Find local teams (MLS, NWLS, US Soccer) and get their schedule on yours. Season tickets or just an upcoming game will be a huge hit!
5. Personalized soccer accessories. We love hitting Zazzle for customized gifts for the soccer girls in our lives. From keychains, to bracelets, ornaments and coffee mugs, a personalized gift is always a special treat. And one that’s hard to lose.
6. Expand her horizons with a new book. Our favorite books of the year include Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi, a fantastical tween adventure about a girl named Alice who goes out searching for her lost father. Or try Ghost by Raina Telgemeier, it’s a graphic novel that is perfect for reluctant readers. And fans of The Hunger Games will eat up the Red Queen series by Victoria Avayard. (We’re not-so-patiently waiting for the third book next year.)
7. Bluetooth speaker. This year we can’t live without our waterproof bluetooth speaker. It brings our music, podcasts and audiobooks everywhere we go: the field, to a friend’s house and anywhere we feel like dancing. This JBL Pulse 2 portable speaker changes color, is waterproof and looks super cool.
8. Athleta Crazy Cozy Wrap Sweatshirt. Nothing beats a super-comfy sweater. And one you can wear to practice or on a lazy Saturday morning is always a winner. We’re currently crushing on this asymmetrical cutie from Athleta.
9. Ugg slippers. A classic that will never go out of style, these fur-lined slippers are a perfect gift for athletes who want to pamper their long-suffering feet. The natural fur is breathable, durable and will hold up to long weekends of wear time.
10. Gift cards. If all else fails, you can’t go wrong with letting her pick out what she wants. Might we suggest: Nike for gear, Ivivva for stylish athletic wear or Panera Bread for hot chocolates with her besties.
Links to Gifts:
1 – Swell water bottles at Target
2 – Garmin Vivofit on Amazon
3 – Summer training with Berkshire Soccer Academy
4 – Soccer tickets for US National Team, NWSL or an MLS team
5 – Zazzle.com soccer collection
6 – “Furthermore” on Amazon
7 – JBL bluetooth speaker on Amazon
8 – Athleta “Cozy Wrap” sweatshirt
9 – Ugg slippers on Amazon
10 – Gift cards at Ivivva, Nike or Panera
To hear from one of the full-time staff at the Berkshire Soccer Academy about what makes our experience so magical, click the button below.