Staying Safe At Soccer Camp
We are full speed ahead for summer 2021. Here are our current Health & Safety Protocols which we will update as necessary. **Updated January 18, 2021**
- Our Camper Assurance Program safeguards your investment should Covid-related issues arise that prevent you from sending your daughter to camp.
- The CAP program lets you cancel for ANY reason, including reasons related to Covid.
- If you purchase CAP and cancel, your entire investment will be returned either in cash or as credit toward a future camp session for your child or a sibling.
- For more information on CAP, view the Terms and Conditions of the Camper Application (Section 1b).
- Submission of pre-camp symptom checklist
- Preferred mode of transportation to camp is via a family vehicle
- Face covering required for those traveling by air
- Prior to arrival, campers and staff must test Negative for COVID-19
- Negative “Rapid” test upon arrival at camp
- Cabin Counsellors will be tested between sessions
- Camper and staff cohorts will remain together, socially distanced from others in all activities including soccer
- Masks will be worn when outside of cohorts
- Daily screening of campers and staff
- Immediate Rapid test for those exhibiting symptoms
- Ongoing hand washing during the day and at mealtimes
- Hand sanitizer stations prominent throughout camp
- All cabins equipped with air conditioners and medical-grade HEPA air filters
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all cabins, bathrooms, facilities and equipment
- Addition of large tented areas and expanded outdoor spaces for dining and evening programs
- Indoor activities reduced to absolute minimum; masks worn by all indoor activity participants
- No off-camp Bridge trips
- Staff will not leave camp except on essential camp business and will observe distancing protocols
Want to Chat With Us?
Directors Katy Kreiner and Paul Titley work full-time, year-round to plan and prepare for the summer. If you have questions or need help, send us a message and we will be in touch shortly.