Youth Soccer in America: The Organizations and Participation Statistics Estimates Under the USSF
This video is part 1 of a Q&A series with US Youth Soccer Coaching Director, Sam Snow. Many parents (and even coaches) are unclear about how their clubs’ connects to the broader landscape of youth soccer in America.
Why watch this video? You’ll learn the following things about youth soccer in America:
- The organizations and agencies make up youth soccer in the US.
- Estimates of total registered and un-registered youth soccer players in the U.S.
- Background required to consider the following questions:
- How does ODP work?
- How should parents make sense of their child’s successes or failures at ODP events?
- What is the role of USYS in the operations of each of the 55 state associations?
- How could parents help navigate the pyramid of participation in youth soccer?
US Youth Soccer: Organizations and Participant Estimates
View our 1-page overview of the organizations and agencies that make up the youth soccer landscape in America
[ninja_forms_modal_form id=69 image_link=”https://berkshiresocceracademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/US-Youth-Soccer-Landscape.jpg”]