Even though 2018 families gave very positive reviews, we’re always looking for ways to improve the Berky experience. Here are 7 enhancements we’re committed to providing for 2019 campers:
1. Personalized Player Feedback From Berky Coaches
Each camper will receive a written player evaluation from her Head Coach following the session. Feedback from a whole player perspective will include the technical, physical, and mental aspects of training.
2. Enhanced Training Facility
- Stay Cool: We’re adding more misters to the upper and lower grass fields. And there’ll be a water bottle filling station at each field.
- Finish and Finesse: New netting around the lower grass field will create more striking stations during shooting sessions.
We’re providing more elective spots so campers will be able to get into their first choice.
4. New Chill Zone
We’re adding a whole new space adjacent to the rec deck where campers can relax, read a book or play a fun game (FUN GAME).
5. The Blob is Back, With a Friend!
Our high-flying blob is back, after a year on injured reserve, along with a surprise, new water park element.
6. Bridge Lunch Buffets
Every Friday, bridge lunch will be a cookout or a special Berky buffet. No more bagged lunches during a trip off-site.
7. Easy Arrival and Departure Parking
Everyone will have a “good spot” for arrival and departure days! We’re adding a new parking lot near the center of camp.
News and Reviews of Camp
Wondering what all the Berky buzz is about? We’ve created a News and Reviews page to keep track of our coverage in the media as well as what people are saying about their Berky experience on surveys and social media.