BEST SUMMER COACHING JOB EVER
Not only do the soccer staff at Berkshire Soccer Academy have coaching professional development opportunities, but they also have the chance to make a real impact on youth female soccer players grades 4-11. You will become a role model for young girls as they discover their greatness on and off the field.
- Learn – Spend 8 weeks developing your coaching skills alongside other coaches and mentors who have dedicated their lives to soccer.
- Mentorship – Connect on and off the field with some of the best coaches women’s soccer has to offer.
- Earn – In addition to salary we provide a travel stipend, free housing and meals, and access to our beautiful camp facilities like our gym, the lake, and our fields.
- Belong – Create life-long friendships with fellow staff members who want nothing more than to grow and laugh alongside you all summer.
Our Soccer Staff work together under the direction of our Soccer Director. They impact our athletes on the field during training sessions and off the field during meal-times, rest times and evening activities. Soccer Staff enjoy a competitive salary, delicious meals, scheduled breaks and access to camp facilities. Assistant Coaches also serve as Cabin Counselors. Available positions include:
Benefits of the being part of our team:
- Grow as a leader – Live, Play, and Work in the great outdoors
- Take on a role that we will intentionally ensure meet your your needs to grow in your chosen profession
- Hone your skills to become highly effective in communication, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Be a strong female role model to 1000+ female athletes this summer
- Earn a salary and credits by making it a school approved internship
A member of our Hiring Team will be present at the following events:
- University of Wisconsin Madison: Spring 2024 Career & Internship Fair – February 15th, 2024
- Iowa State: People to People Fair – February 16th, 2024
- University Northern Iowa: Spring and Summer Career Fair – February 19th, 2024
- University of Iowa: All Majors Career Fair – February 21st, 2024
- University of Minnesota: Jobs and Summer Internship Fair – February 26th, 2024